Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stomach Flu

The bug has hit our house and it's been a weird one.  Jane and I were sick basically the same day (Randall's birthday-huge bummer) then nobody for a week, then it was Anna, and now 4 days later it's poor Kate's turn.  I had just come home from the gym this morning, when Kate came down fussing.  I said to Randall "Does she look green?"  I've always heard that but never really seen that for myself, sure enough she laid on our bed and suddenly started vomiting.  Awesome. I put her in the tub and threw our bedding in the washing machine- I love my washing machine.

Poor little thing has nothing in her tummy but just keeps heaving and heaving.  Thankfully I had some help today with a friend taking Ethan to school and another friend running to the store for me to pick up the "sick necessities", like ginger-ale, crackers, and soup.

Hopefully this illness will be short lived like it has been for the rest of us.  I'm just worried because Rand's company party is Friday and I really don't want to miss it, but Ethan and Rand have yet to get it.

I've washed all the towels and bedding, wiped doorknobs and light switches, cleaned bathroom numerous times, but it just seem with the stomach bug it just usually makes the rounds.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment