Thursday, September 9, 2010

Miss Jane

I started this post over a month ago and couldn't get the pics to load so I thought I would try again today.

Her flower is so big she can hardly hold her head up!
On a chilly morning. she looks like a cute little elf.

It's a month later and I am finally finishing this post about our sweet Jane. Jane is now 5 months and On Oct. 1st Jane cut her 1st two teeth. They are the bottom two in the middle. She is still trying to cut her third and have a really hard time sleeping day or night. That means I am not sleeping much at night either. That's ok she is sweet enough to make up for it. She can now roll over from her back to her front all though not a lot. I still think these hard floors deter her from wanting to roll around much. The kids still adore her thankfully and we are glad she's around to give us her pretty smiles.

On August 21st, Kate's 3rd Birthday, Jane turned 4 months. Clear as mud right? Jane continues to be a sweetie pie and we adore her. We sure are glad she joined our family. She is just now rolling over from her tummy to her back and only on one side. I'm one of those parents who let their kids take their time in reaching their milestones. Well, I guess with Ethan I was really anxious for each new phase, but knowing Jane is our last I want to enjoy every little tiny sweet moment. Realizing especially recently how quickly the kids grow and change I am good with not pushing her to sit up, crawl etc.

Some things about Jane. She loves when you pump her legs like she's running or riding a bike. She adores Anna. Anna talks to her constantly and loves to "take care of her". In fact Ethan is a tad jealous that Anna can get Jane to smile so easily. Jane also loves mama, but that goes without saying. She loves to be carried in her sling or baby bjorn, not a huge fan of the stroller, and basically hates her car seat :(

4 comments:

  1. Yay! New posts! And Jane is beautiful! She looks so much like your other kids - I love it! Hope her teeth get feeling better soon so you can both get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beautiful little girl and am so glad you finally posted! I am just like you in that I am no hurry for my kids to reach milestones :) I hope that her other tooth comes in quickly so you can both get some rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO adorable! She looks like Kate. She's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie pie, alright and growing up sooo fast! Fun to see your kids.

    ReplyDelete