Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pretty girl

The other night it was time to give Jane a little hair cut. I like to cut the back to give the sides some time to grow. Then after her bath, I did what any mother of girls would do, I round brushed her hair and added a barrette. She looked so nice and fresh and her little hair do looks pretty cute too.

I can't believe it is just a matter of weeks and she will be 1 year old. We will be in Atlanta at the time with my parents so will have to do it up big. Jane has just suddenly become more active and busy. She scoots around now and crawls backwards a little and is trying a little more to go forward. She loves to wave now and say "hi". She is definitely doing things according to her own time line and I'm just thanking my lucky stars she is so laid back. Only problem is she will probably be at the worst crawling, pulling everything out of everywhere stage right as we are trying to pack up the house. Thankfully I'm too busy to focus on how sad I'm feeling to have my baby turn 1.

2 comments:

  1. Could you send the left over hair to me so I can put it on camryn :) I LOVE that you round brushed her hair. She is so so so darling and I am excited to see her in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's darling!! I love that you actually did it - something I need to start doing, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete