Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scrub a dub dub

This baby needs a tub!

Jane is definitely in the phase of "dirty baby" She will not keep a bib on, and for some time now will not eat unless she feeds herself. Needless to say she often looks like she could use a bath and her clothes a good washing. Good thing she's cute and we love her whether she's clean or dirty. Although I have to say it definitely would not be Randall taking her out of her chair looking like this!
(if you click on the picture once or twice you can see the images larger)

3 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE LOVE it! Gracie is in the same phase right now! I can't believe how much she's grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i wish i could get camryn to eat like that! granted, i just need to stop putting cheese on every single thing we eat so that she can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has grown up so much!

    Good Luck with your new adventure! Sometimes I wish we could have a bit more of an adventure...that's not to say living our life isn't an everyday adventure...cause it is, I guess I just wish it was a different kind!

    ReplyDelete