Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Early Easter

Last Tuesday, after school we went over to my friend Laura's for our 2nd annual early Easter party. The kids dyed eggs and did a little egg hunt and enjoyed the gorgeous Spring day that it was. We had a great time and then an hour after we got home is when we ended up in the ER in the picture below.

This picture above of Jane was taken above just minutes before she finished her dinner and had her "fall". It's funny because at the time I was taking these pictures of her "Santa face" in sour cream I was thinking to myself what a cute and perfect little smile she had...
Jane just kind of hung out while we the other kids participated in the festivities.


I'm thinking she found some candy in that egg-

Ethan definitely ran through the yard picking up eggs faster than anybody else. I had to tell him a few times to just STOP that he had enough and let the others get some.
The kids with Tommy and Molly. They are twins Anna's age. I met their Mom helping out at a Bake sale at Christmas time a year ago. I'm sure glad I volunteered to help out with that because Laura is now one of my closest friends, and always is throwing a party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment