Friday, January 21, 2011

A Momentus 9 Months!


9 months ago a darling wee babeI'm sure glad it was 9 months ago that I looked like that! I'm huge!

And now just one of the big kids!


She had just sneezed and had this funny look, I though it was hilarious.
This was tonight eating her first little bits of pizza. It's about time isn't it. Kate was teaching her how to eat it like New Yorker :)


Today our baby is 9 months old! How did that happen! How is that 9 months of pregnancy drags on and on and once that baby pops out times screams by. Our sweetie pie is still just that, so very sweet.

Some things about our Jane at 9 months:
- She is sleeping through the night :) (hurray, can I get a standing ovation?)
- She is rolling all over but not crawling, which I'm actually thrilled about. With 45 stairs in our house I'm a tad worried about her crawling and falling :(
-She wakes up a happy girl and if she wakes up a tad too early, I lay in my bed with her on my tummy and scratch her back and she is in heaven, and so am I for that matter.
-She hates baby food. Will not eat it. She's smart and knows it's gross so now we just feed her bits of what we are eating. So far she likes, cheese a lot, yogurt, applesauce, bread, cheerios, black olives, bananas, blueberries, peaches, broccoli, Cauliflower, green beans, see all the stuff that comes in a baby food jar but won't touch it unless it's cut up and on her tray to eat on her own.
- She's very smiley
-likes to jabber
- has 7 teeth and has had all 7 for over a month now
-she is very ticklish and loves to be teased and tickled
-starting to raise her arms up to pick her up
-can clap her hands
-wave bye
-is super patient, especially about being in the car since she spends too much of her life in her car seat picking up or dropping off kids.
-she is finally on a good napping schedule, can I get another hurray!
-Whenever she sneezes it totally cracks her up

I wish time would slow down even a little bit, but one thing I love about her being the 4th child is that I feel like I finally know what things are important and what things just don't matter. I hold and snuggle her when I can because I know it won't be long and she won't let me hold and squeeze her to pieces.

6 comments:

  1. i love her! her hair is killing me, seriously it couldn't be cuter!! I love the picture after her sneeze...so funny! She looks so grown up. I can't believe its been 9 months since we came to visit you in the hospital, I remember it so well. why do they have to grow up so fast??? :( I am so happy that she is finally sleeping well. What difference that makes!!! I am so happy she isn't crawling yet for your sake with all the stairs! good luck baby proofing those!!! happy 9 months so the cutest batoot in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SOOOOO cute. I wish i could tease and tickle her and hear her laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is still darling as EVER! You know that our kids will be overjoyed when we have those funny after sneeze pics and I love that you keep them! I do too! oh and HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you definitely get a hooray for a good sleep schedule! That makes all the difference. And I have to agree that her hair is the cutest hair ever! I love that she'll lay in bed with you and laughs after she sneezes. :) What a sweetheart. I realized today that Ariana isn't a "baby" anymore and it made me really sad. They get big WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing better than having a sweet baby in the family. So happy Jane has been so great. Three more months and she isn't much of a baby any more. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Jane has changed SOO much! I guess that's what happens when I stop checking blogs! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete