Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our sweetie pie- 7 months






Jane turned 7 months on Nov. 21st. Cliche I know, but I can't believe it. She is really so sweet. She is incredibly mellow and go with the flow which is a HUGE blessings with all that has happened since her birth. She has to just go when and wherever we are going. She always gets awakened from naps because we have to take or pick someone up from school etc.

Some things about her
-She weaned herself about a week ago which was really sad at first but now I'm enjoying a little more freedom.
-She loved to be kissed and kissed and it makes her giggle like crazy.
-She loves Anna and always gives her the biggest smiles...well next to me
-She likes to wave goodbye.
-She just said mama for the first time on Saturday and has said it several times since!
-She is just now sitting up all on her own for extended periods of time.
-And she hasn't been very mobile but just last night she was lying on a blanket and when I looked at her the next time she had rolled over under the kids Christmas tree to play with the ornaments. I had just barely seen my friends baby do this and was amazing and then Jane did it! She really has not been active at all and I kept thinking it was because of our hard wood floors but apparently she finally had something worth going after. Today then she has rolled around a lot more.

Jane is such a sweetie pie and we love and are enjoying her so much!

6 comments:

  1. She's getting too big too fast. Missed you guys on Thanksgiving. Hope you had a great time in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute and so big. I can't believe it either. She looks like Kate! I love that one in the bath...that face. what a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you should have more babies because they are sooooo dang cute! How you make such feminine looking girls, I don't know because truth be told, Camryn still looks like a boy (and will until she gets long hair), but there is no mistaking miss Jane is a girl (and Kate was the same way). I love that she finally rolled to get under the tree! That is still Camryn's favorite place to hang out. I had to move some ornaments around to make sure she had soft ones to grab at, not the ones that will poke out her eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a doll baby. I think she's the perfect mix of all your kids. I see a lot of Kate in her, but also the others. Funny how that works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love those under-the-Christmas-tree pictures. And how sweet that she's saying "mama!" There's nothing sweeter to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete