Sunday, December 26, 2010

Anna's Art

It's so fun to see how much progress the kids are making in school. At the beginning of the year Anna was still drawing people by just drawing a circle and drawing 4 lines out of the head for arms and legs. No body, no clothes, and scraggly hair on the sides of the head regardless of whether it was a boy or girl. Her "art" was always so "abstract" shall we say that I almost never knew what it was. Little by little she is doing better and better.

For homework the other day we was asked to draw and label things begging with the letter "D". Her first thing was Dad and this is was she drew. Not only does it show a lot of progress but for some reason I think it is one of the very cutest drawings I have ever seen. It has earned a spot on our fridge and it makes me smile every time I look at it.

2 comments: