Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Sunday

I think this is honestly the first time ever that we have had all 4 kids looking forward and smiling at the same time!

Even though Ethan and Jane aren't looking forward, I think this is so cute. Jane just suddenly looked up at Ethan and I got the shot. So sweet.

On Sunday before Christmas I always try to have the kids look nice and Christmas-y. I was pretty impressed with myself because I had to be to church by 8:30 that morning to have a last choir rehearsal. So to have everyone up, bathed, dressed and ready by 8:15 was pretty darn amazing. Someone was picking me up and called to say they were running 5 minutes behind so of course I thought it would be the perfect time(ya right) to try to gather everyone for the perfect picture. I think we did pretty well. Too bad we had already sent out our Christmas cards, one of these could have made for a good picture. Oh well I was thrilled to have the kids looking so cute and sweet for 5 minutes. Of course by the time they walked in with Randall to church an hour and half later they didn't look quite so put together, hair pulled out, flowers missing, but it was good while it lasted!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are darling!!! I love them. Ariana just looked and said, "Anna!" I can't believe she remembers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! 4 beautiful kids looking migthy amazing for church. Seriously every single one of those pictures are darling. I love the one with jane loking at ethan too. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete