Sunday, December 26, 2010

Credit where due

On day 7 of Randall being gone on his business trip I got a knock on the door. On my porch was what looked like a big box for flowers to be delivered. I was shocked. I even checked to make sure they had the right address. I brought them in the kitchen and opened the box to find these beautiful flowers. I couldn't find a card at first so I still wasn't sure they were from Randall. It's not that I thought they were from a secret admirer or anything, it's just that Randall is a wonderful husband but surprises, and flowers are just not really his "thing". I finally found a card and sure enough they were from Randall just telling me how much he appreciated all I was doing while he was away. It made my day to be sure! I was so excited, and he was just excited that he finally had pulled off a great surprise. It almost made it worth his being gone....almost, but not quite :)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Randall! Those are beautiful!! David can't understand why I love flowers so much, but it's always so special to get them from someone, especially a man. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! That is so sweet and thougtful. Randall knows he is a lucky man to have you!!

    ReplyDelete