Friday, February 17, 2012

Finally-hurray!

How did this little honey get so big so fast? Anyway, what I came here to say today was I've never been so excited about an ear infection in all my life! Today was the big day. Back to the Doctor-again. Yes that would be the 2nd time in 5 days, 3rd time in 28 days. I felt dumb, like I was over reacting. One of "those" mothers who take their child in for every little runny nose. That is so not like me.
But in fact this pink cheeked beauty who had fever from Sunday afternoon, until Wednesday with green boogies like nobody's business and not quite herself.
Today as the doc looked in her ear for kitties, as all pediatricians do, he found one. An infection in her right ear. What a good man that doc. Not only did he quickly send an antibiotic off via internet, he also gave me a script for probiotics. That my friends makes me one happy mama. Hopefully it won't be long before one have one happy baby Jane. Get well soon darlin'

3 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! Pink cheeks and all. Happy the good doc found the kitty in her ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a beautiful little lady. I love the white dress! So cute. I am glad that she is on antibiotics now and can start feeling better! Yay for Jane and mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Jane is on the mend. She is growing up sooo fast. Being sick is noooo fun. What a cute sweetie.

    ReplyDelete